Wireless Mouse ??

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 9 03:04:45 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 19:04 -0700, Konstantin Svist wrote:
> There are also some PS2 models (though they're not very common), but
> they work just as well if not better than USB mice.

Why do you say that?  I'd been my experience, over several years of
using different releases of Linux, and on various different hardware,
that PS/2 mice are commonly awful (randomly running all over the screen,
clicking on everything) and USB mice work as they should do.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.5-45.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.