Ktorrent is eating all my cpu

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Oct 13 10:17:50 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan <at> gmail.com> writes:
> You're right of course. It did cross my mind that there was something
> fishy about installing an F10 package (I have no other Rawhide stuff on
> my system as I'm staying away from F10 at least till the pre-release
> version.)
>
> Caveat emptor, mea culpa etc.

I do however wonder how this landed you with a messed up Plasma in this case.
If you really didn't have to update anything else to the Rawhide version, then
it must be the kdebase-workspace build which is at fault, which leads me to
believe that the F9 build might also be affected. (The main danger with
upgrading to Rawhide packages is that it often drags in a lot of packages from
Rawhide (dependencies and their dependencies and reverse dependencies).) Or
maybe the breakage wasn't related to the update at all. This is all very
strange.

        Kevin Kofler