Semi urgent (and possibly stupid problem)

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Tue Oct 14 13:03:06 UTC 2008

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
>> I'd really like to just boot a rescue CD (or something) and get to the new boot ISo
>> and burn it from another system.
>
> Why can't you boot from the dvd/(first install iso) and get into recovery mode, mount
> your install, look for the iso and then burn it?
>
> jlc

Yeah, that works, I really wasn't sure it would though.  And actually, I
wasn't even sure I had my F9 DVD anymore.  A lot of times I'll throw it
on a RW and erase it when I'm done.  I won't do that anymore.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support