How to uninstall fedora on dual boot system

john johnbs at tele2.fr
Sat Oct 18 17:34:14 UTC 2008

Hello everybody,
                         My problem must be deadly simple for most
people but for me it leaves me shivering. I have now two computors and I
want to reinstall fedora on the second which is so muxh better than the
first. On the latter I would like to get rid of fedora and leave windows
which unfortunately I have to keep : the kids and the wife! How do I do
this without having terrible trouble with Grub? Could you please
indicate the road  on how to avoid a breakdown on the computor and
logically, if things go bad, n nervous one for me. Thanks in
advance      John Brennan-Sardou.