F9: Firefox: Java based site fails to work.

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 18 19:24:35 UTC 2008

and maybe he did search.. but still couldn't resolve his issue..

but i guess you felt/feel the need to belittle... and you still didn't
provide him with any additional help. but i guess your day is a little
better.

as far as the java issue goes, i believe you can have java enabled on
firefox, but not have it installed as the jre on your box.

so, you're going to have to decide if you want the redhat/fedora java, the
ibm java, or the sun java..

if you haven't already searched the net... take a look at a few articles on
java jre firefox fedora... should get you up/running with no issues..

!!