Regarding net connection

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:21:24 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 4:54 AM, madhav rao <mady8522 at gmail.com> wrote:

> please help me out how to configure my broadband dial up in Fedora .

>From your name I am guessing you are from India. In that case I hope you
mean ADSL over pppoe when you say "broadband dial up", as that is the most
widely used protocol for braodband by the ISPs in India.

If that is the case then you need to configure the internet connection as
pppoe. its been a while since I have done that so cant remember the exact
steps. however there should be enough HOWTos on the Internet.

to get you started, http://www.google.com/search?q=adsl+pppoe+linux

hope this helps

--
Suvayu