FC3 Repos?

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Thu Oct 23 01:09:26 UTC 2008

Leland C. Scott wrote:
> Does anybody have a good address for a Fedora Core 3 repo? Fedora
> Project does not support it any more or maintain the repo for it.

Its 6 releases out of date, that's about 3 years old now.  It's probably
got so many un-patched security holes that running it is very risky.
However, if you are insistent at running it, try looking at the RPM
search page at rpm.pbone.net, you might be able to find individual FC3
packages.  I'm pretty sure that most repositories have reclaimed their
FC3 disk space for use with more up-to-date releases.  The best you can
hope to find is a dangling mirror out there somewhere.  Good Luck!

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com
cummings at kjchome.homeip.net