Wireless communications.

Bill Marcum rolloclan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:19:31 UTC 2008

Thanks Sam,
I figured it had to be something like that. I checked with Cisco and
they have strictly windows drivers for the type of air card that I own.
I was hoping that the fedora software would have some software built in
but evidently not. Does someone know of a genereric  software download I
can use for a Cisco Aironet 340 PCI wireless card?

Thanks again Sam.

Bill