Konqueror does not show my homepage when started (F9, kdebase-4.1.2-5.fc9.i386)

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Fri Oct 24 08:14:54 UTC 2008

I have configured konqueror so it should start with my homepage
(settings>Configure konqueror, setting "When konqueror starts" to "show
my homepage"). Leaving the configure menu by OK button. But after
exiting and restarting konqueror, this new controls are lost, and
konqueror starts with "Show the introduction page".

Getting these results after multiple trials. The URL of my homepage I
entered is correct.

Somebody made similar experiences?

Regards

--