How to reset graphics driver to nv?

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at pathfinder.phys.utk.edu
Sat Oct 25 23:55:41 UTC 2008

On Saturday 25 October 2008 12:06:12 pm Dennis Mattingly wrote:

> So I booted, and this time Fedora 9 found my correct resolution.
> But next time I boot, Fedora may decide to lock me into 800X600
>
> Would system-config-display help with my random 800X600 resolution problem?
> Thanks

Hi,
system-config-display simply writes the configuration to xorg.conf, so if the
problem is there, then no, it probably won't help you.

One possibility is to look at xorg.conf and make sure that you don't have
multiple resolution option. That may be why it drops to other resolution
after reboot.

RDB