How do I do a selective, recursive copy ? Bash script ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:26:22 UTC 2008

I have a huge multi level directory of legally ripped music.   I ripped
my CDs as flac and mp3.

How do I easily copy just the mp3 files onto another drive ?  Ie, ignore
the flac files and copy only the mp3 files ?  I want to keep the
directory structure intact.

The main directory is Music.  In Music is BandA, BandB, BandC, etc.
Inside BandA is Record1, Record2, Record3, etc.
Inside Record 1 is song1.flac, song1.mp3, song2.flac, song2.mp3, etc.

I want to preserve the directory structure. I feel a script coming on.
Am I right ?

Thanks