Fedora 9 Issues:

vohnmaxwell at bellsouth.net vohnmaxwell at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 27 21:44:48 UTC 2008

Seeing that there seems to be a consensus building that I have an installation issue, the prudent course of action would be to back up my files - pictures, documents etc. and reload with a clean Fedora 9 package.

Would you concur?

-------------- Original message from Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net>: --------------