FONTS

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Tue Oct 28 17:47:19 UTC 2008

On Mon October 27 2008 6:07:42 pm David Hláčik wrote:
> And as it is 100times better to see than write, here is actual
> screenshot of my desktop : http://www.hlacik.eu/screen.png
>
> Please take a look at it and tell me - why my eyes are hurting
> looking at that?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Your evidence speaks to your point - I would be complaining as
well. I don't have an idea for you, though I would probably begin
by eliminating all customizations, getting rid of twin-view, and
just going back to basic-install mode. I've brought Fedora up on
better than 30 machines, and other Linux distros on many more,
and the only times I've seen what you show is when I had issues
that couldn't rightfully be blamed on the distro - mostly screen
resolution. Others are saying they too have had issues so, I
guess my own sample is not big enough. Good luck.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA