the kind of endorsement you can live without

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 19:04:13 UTC 2008

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Konstantin Svist <fry.kun at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Konstantin Svist <fry.kun at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: the kind of endorsement you can live without
> To: "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora." <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 11:43 AM
> g wrote:
> > Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> > >    ok, this is just plain creepy:
> >
> > what is creepy?
> >
> > that a poster had f10 work?
> >
> > or their sigs?
>
> I think it's the website where this was posted. Look at
> the upper-left
> corner to see the site logo.
>

> --

Very interesting indeed :)
I read about the Fedora 10 working beautifully and also the page right on the top where it says:

\begin{quote from http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=521647}
Just a few short days after the political and media bosses install a new President of the United States; we will meet in Memphis, Tennessee to issue a clarion call for a Movement across the United States, and indeed across the European-American world, to defend our heritage and freedom!

We will assemble to say clearly that neither Black Radical, Barrack Obama, nor Mr. Amnesty, John McCain truly represent the will of the American people. This Conference will be the first powerful voice of our people in reaction and protest to the election and the lack of any real choice and any real Democracy in America. In this history-making time, we shall chart our course and forge a plan for the survival and freedom of the heritage that built and sustains America, Europe, and the other nations around the world of European descent.
\end{quote}

They have many many interesting points!  I will leave it at that.

Regards,

Antonio