PackageKit in rawhide

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 30 14:38:04 UTC 2008

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Try Add/Remove software and try to install them.
>
> I can deterministically reproduce this breakdown. Shall I video tape it,
> if you don't want to believe me?

Did I say, I did not believe you? I am just saying I can't reproduce the
problem and I just did a installation of a package install to confirm
that it works fine and it did.

So it might be something to do with the configuration of repositories in
your system or we have different versions. You might want to post to
packagekit list with more details.

# rpm -qa | grep -i packagekit

PackageKit-yum-plugin-0.3.9-1.fc10.i386
PackageKit-glib-0.3.9-1.fc10.i386
PackageKit-yum-0.3.9-1.fc10.i386
gnome-packagekit-0.3.9-4.fc10.i386
PackageKit-udev-helper-0.3.9-1.fc10.i386
PackageKit-0.3.9-1.fc10.i386

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: list-data, refresh-packagekit
repo id             repo name                                status
livna-development   Livna for Fedora Core 9.92 - i386 - Deve enabled :
     56
rawhide              Fedora - Rawhide - Developmental package enabled :
  11,415
rpmfusion-free-rawhi RPM Fusion for Fedora 9.92 - Free - Rawh enabled :
     409
rpmfusion-nonfree-ra RPM Fusion for Fedora 9.92 - Non-Free -  enabled :
     153
repolist: 12,033

Rahul