Announcing Fedora Sugar Spin!

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Oct 31 05:27:58 UTC 2008

Rafael Gomes wrote:
> Great Job. I am writing a news in Fedora Project Website from Brazil.
>
> One Question, what problem to put iso in official mirros?
>
> Thanks,

Yeah, thanks! :)

To answer your question: Well, we haven't gotten approval from release
engineering (yet), so this spin will neither be officially released
together with F10 nor will it be built by rel-eng and that's why it
won't be mirrored through the official mirrors. That's just the way it
is, since we're a little bit late with this spin and aren't able to make
it for F10.

--Sebastian