How do I create 6 pages?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Fri Oct 31 18:35:01 UTC 2008

On Friday, Oct 31st 2008 at 00:10 -0000, quoth Anoop:

=>Hi Steven,
=>
=>On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Steven W. Orr <steveo at syslang.net> wrote:
=>> On my F9 task bar I have a pager widget, but I can't figure out how to
=>> increase the number of pages. I'd like to get to 6.
=>For that you have to increase number of desktops. You can increase them from
=>System Settings -> Desktop -> Multiple Desktops
=>
=>Thanks,
=>Anoop

Now I see the problem. I don't have Desktop -> Multiple Desktops. What I
have looks like this

Appearance
    Windows
        Window Decorations
        Buttons
    Theme Manager
    Colors
        Scheme
	Color
	Effects
    Style
	Style
	Effects
	Toolbar
    Splash Screen
    Fonts
    Icons
Desktop
    Desktop Effects
	General
	All Effects
    Launch Feedback
    Screensaver
Notifications
    System notifications
	Applications
	Player Settings
    System Bell
Window Behaviour
    Window Specific
    Window Behavior
	Focus
	Titlebar Actions
	Window Actions
	Moving

Any ideas? Am I missing something? Do I have to pay extra ;-)

--
steveo at syslang dot net TMMP1 http://frambors.syslang.net/
Do you have neighbors who are not frambors? Steven W. Orr