Fedora vs RedHat

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:27:37 UTC 2008

Claude Jones wrote:
> On Fri October 31 2008 1:06:10 pm Les Mikesell wrote:
>> The real problem with this from a user's perspective is that
>> no version of fedora ever 'matures'.
>
> I have no idea why I'm jumping in to this, Les, but the real
> problem is that you refuse to accept that some people like it
> this way, and that if they don't, they have other choices...
> There's no problem except the one you continuously create with
> your endless pugilism

It seemed somewhat relevant to post a view that I think represents the
99.something% of computer users that don't use fedora (and my own
experience) in the context of a question about a choice between fedora
or something else.  Sorry if it upsets the closed minority here, but I
liked the way RH development worked in the old days up through RH 7.3
where there was a continuous transition toward stability within a major
version.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com