Lost toolbar in KDE, how do I get it back?

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Sun Sep 14 22:15:53 UTC 2008

Well, it seems that I have lost my KDE toolbar, the one that has the
"f" icon for calling up the menu, and the clock, and the icons for
each available desktop, and some other icons for networking and other
stuff, and the icons for each active session.

To make a long story short, I had another panel up and right clicked
on it and said "Remove this Task Manager", and it removed the wrong
one (well, the right one, but not the one I wanted).

So, how do I restore it, get it back?

I have searched Google and looked through the mailing list archives
as best I can (there appears to be no effective way to search the
archives, at least none that I can find).

TIA for any help...