LAN question

Paul Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 16 03:58:14 UTC 2008

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Joel Rees wrote:
Nifty Fedora Mitch wrote:

[body snipped as this is an acknowledgment only]

I got all three of your suggestions and thank all of you. They all
involve some research and discovery on my part for both learning and
reporting the information that was requested. The reason I write this
now without any of that is because I know that no matter what my best
intentions are, I won't be able to get to this until I have a full day
(as opposed to coming home from work, looking at the Linux boxes, and
going "not up to it tonight").

I'll reply on or after the weekend when I can give this serious
attention, hopefully in a single reply to address all comments raised
from all three of you.  But I did want to make sure I acknowledged your
help right away.

Thanks,
Paul