F9 and laptop speakers

Srikanth Konjarla srikanth.konjarla at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:50:58 UTC 2008

Here it is.

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio
Controller (rev 03)
	Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems Unknown device 0001
	Memory at ce000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
	Capabilities: [60] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit+ Queue=0/0
Enable-
	Capabilities: [70] Express Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
	Kernel driver in use: HDA Intel
	Kernel modules: snd-hda-intel

I have muted speakers while ear phones are on as a workaround.

Thanks