Status of Resigned Release Packages

Mike Pinkerton pselists at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 19 19:04:42 UTC 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen:

On the "Enabling new signing key" page, <https://fedoraproject.org/w/
index.php?title=Enabling_new_signing_key>, the "When?" section says:
	The re-signing is happening in to (sic) phases. Phase 1 consists of
	re-signing all of the published Fedora 8 and Fedora 9 updates and
	testing updates, as well as the pending updates. Phase 2 consists of
	re-signing all the release packages for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9.
	Phase 1 is now complete, and Phase 2 is progressing. In order to get
	important updates to users, we are enabling the Fedora 8 and Fedora 9
	update flow now that Phase 1 is done.

I need to install some additional software on some boxes, and upgrade
other boxes to Fedora 9, both of which will require packages in the
"releases/9/Fedora/" and "releases/9/Everything/" directories.

While re-signed updates are clearly in a new directory, <http://
download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/$releasever/
$basearch.newkey/>, I see no analogous new directory for "Fedora" and
"Everything".

In light of Paul Frields announcement today that "Fedora's recovery
efforts are complete", I have two questions:

+  Have all the release packages been re-signed yet?

+  If so, where are the re-signed release packages?

Thanks.

--
Mike