SSL cert expire script

Seann Clark nombrandue at tsukinokage.net
Mon Sep 22 15:40:06 UTC 2008

All,

       This is a process that I just discovered. I have a Fedora 9
system that is telling me that some (not all) of my ssl certs will
expire soon. That is a feature I like a lot, I just have no clue
where/how that is configured since until three weeks ago, I didn't
realize that the system had this set up, otherwise I wouldn't have set
up certs in a per-sub-system set up (/etc/tls contains all Apache
related certs, and /etc/raddb/certs contains all my Radius auth certs)
and of course there are other things that have the certs here and there,
that I would like to check for expiration etc. Is there anyone on the
list that knows this setup in detail?

    Also is there something out there that can do this on multiple
machines? Just curious on that.

Regards,
Seann