When will Yum updates be working again?

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Mon Sep 1 23:25:40 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 14:07 -0700, Dan Thurman wrote:
> > As the subject says... when?
>
> Have you checked the archives of the last few days, where this question
> has been asked and answered several times?

Well, sort of.  I get emails sent to my email server and I have tried
to catch everything going by assuming that I get all the email
deliveries.

The last time I asked, I was given was a link summarizing Fedora's
decision on  how they were going to handle this issue - but there was
nothing about a time-table or ETA as far I can tell, which is why I was
asking.  I read other postings but again, I did not catch anything of an
ETA and I may have missed it.

Does anyone have any idea when we can expect updates to be
flowing again?

Thanks!
Dan