Ello, I'm sort of new to the lists...is it best to install from livecd?

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:40:18 UTC 2008

I'm not an expert but I've found that it is best to install everything but languages!

I knew a guy who didn't and he *always* had dependency problems!

I love downloading the dvd iso , burning it and installing everything but languages!

I do remember a dependency problem because some strange language was NOT installed.

The modern yum is great and I love it!

I understand the following but I'll never give up on KDE!

http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=198094&highlight=kde