When will Yum updates be working again?

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:26:02 UTC 2008

Thanks!I didn't know yum was broken except that I have NOT been getting updates for some weeks!

Some other program (packagekit??) delivered me a new kernel 2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686

without my usual "yum update"

Under F9 there is a software update dialog for setting (must be ) auto updates!

I DO NOT wabt auto updates since yum update showed me what was arriving!