HowTo Change the Login Window?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:50:42 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I would like to know how to access and/or change the "login window" for
Fedora 9.  I was told it's changed dramatically; we're not using GDM or it's
been split, blah blah blah.  I don't know what any of that means, I'm a
newb.  I'd like to install a theme I found on Gnome-Look.org, but so far all
the sites the folks in the chat room showed me didn't really say how to make
the changes, or I'm just now reading it right:

http://live.gnome.org/GDM/2.22/Configuration
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f9/en_US/sn-Desktop.html#sn-GNOMEDisplayManager

Thanks for any clarrification.

---
Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4