error messages during ctorrent download

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 3 15:49:59 UTC 2008

Tim joked:
>> yOU dON'T dOT a cAPTIAL lETTER i...             :-\

g:
> i do not use caps when snow writing either, i have to
> dot my 'i's if i have not written 't's or someone would
> think i am a female....

There's probably a joke in there, about what word you'd be writing, that
I haven't worked out.  But over here, it does seem more common that
you'd find girls erroneously dotting capital letter I's than guys.  ;-)

--

And they said, "Give us, right now, our daily amusement"...
http://www.letslearnlinux.com/suseblog/2008-01-18/dr_evil.jpg

read messages from the public lists.