nvidia quadro 135m issues - fc9

d830usr no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Sat Sep 6 07:48:29 UTC 2008

I have a problem which I was hoping someone could send me in the right direction. I have a nvidia quadro 135m working with the latest driver from the nvidia site on fc9, but occasionally my screen will flicker, even when the screen is idle. Additionally any time I have the laptop docked using dual screens my they will both display very "chopped up" pictures and machine will freeze to the point of having to hard boot it.

Any insight/help/thoughts/flames are much appreciated.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=287636&topic_id=61173&forum=10#forumpost287636
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame fedoraforum at refine.datapull.org.