Reasons behind defaulting atd and sendmail

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 8 14:41:50 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 09:18 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> The word normal in his message is obviously synonymous to non-root not
> the opposite of abnormal.

My rebuttal still holds.  I log in as my self, a "normal user" in your
parlance, and read that mail.

"No normal user reads it" is simply not correct.

>  What he said is obviously true.

No, it's still not.

> Your flame trigger in unnecessary.

There was more to his message, and thread, that suggests that he was
trying to trigger one.  Or at least trying to pretend that he could
bring up what he did and not.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686