Outlook Exchange Server to Open Source Alternatives?

cromworshipper-fedorastuff at yahoo.com cromworshipper-fedorastuff at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 16:38:35 UTC 2008

I saw these people at linuxworld this year and I'd like to help them spread the word:

http://obm.org/doku.php

----- Original Message ----
From: Mike McMullen <mikemcmullen at shmaz.com>
To: "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora." <fedora-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, September 8, 2008 9:23:30 AM
Subject: Outlook Exchange Server to Open Source Alternatives?

Hi All,

As part of a larger project to move our company away from Microsoft
products, I'm investigating options for replacing our enterprise
exchange server.

We have about 500 mailboxes that would need to ported out as well as
public folders and contacts/calendars etc.

Can anyone recommend a linux groupware solution that would enable us to
provide an Outlook like environment? And allows importing of prior data?

Thanks!

Mike