multiple KATE windows on login.

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Sep 9 00:38:40 UTC 2008

Mark Haney <mhaney <at> ercbroadband.org> writes:
> Now, when I login I have 4 KATE windows opening up automatically.  I
> always close the windows when I"m done so it's not like a 'saved
> session' type thing where I've left the KATE windows open at log off.

You probably have a broken kdelibs 4.1.0 build from updates-testing which kept
Kate from shutting down completely, so the session manager thinks it was
running on shutdown and "helpfully" "restores" it on the next session.

> So, how can I fix this?

Wait for the update push with the new signing keys to happen, it includes a
fixed kdelibs (4.1.0-7.fc9).

        Kevin Kofler