Zimbra or something else

aragonx at dcsnow.com aragonx at dcsnow.com
Tue Sep 9 12:55:29 UTC 2008

> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 10:56:02 -0400,
>>   aragonx at dcsnow.com wrote:
>>> I'm in search of a new groupware application.
>>>
>>> I am currently using egroupware.  It works okay but there is a lot I
>>> don't
>>> like about it.
>>>
>>> So, I'm looking for another solution.  Zimbra seems to be the 'best of
>>> breed'.  However, I can not find the source code for it.
>
> Source code is at
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=153217
> package_id=170385

Thank you for providing that link.  There seems to be some version
differences though.  The SourceForge site only has betas for release 5
(which are about a year old) where the Zimbra web site has 5.0.7 GA
Release.  Are these the same things or have they stopped updating the
SourceForge site?

believed to be clean.