Palm Centro and pilot-link

Robert Locke lists at ralii.com
Tue Sep 9 14:43:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 04:50 -0400, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> Is anyone on this list syncing a Palm Centro using pilot-link?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob

Bob,

Syncing is probably too strong a word for what I do with my Verizon
Centro.  I currently use pilot-link to "backup" my Centro, for the
eventual "hard reset".  I also use pilot-link to install additional
files on to the Centro.  I know I had some fits and starts to get it to
work given that udev doesn't like me....

Because of the lack of support for fields in Evolution (via gnome-pilot)
and not sure about the current state of what Fedora ships for jpilot, I
am not really "looking at" or "using" the Centro data on my computer.

Let me know if I can help,

--Rob