Tired of updating Thunderbird

James McManus jmpmcmanus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:25:00 UTC 2008

Both yum and my package manager tell me I need to update:

 thunderbird.x86_64                       2.0.0.16-1.fc9         updates

When I update, the package is successfully downloaded and installed, but
both yum and the package manager tell me I still need to update it.   This
has happened ever since I moved to Fedora core 9.  I have tried various yum
commands, such as "clean" to try and resolve this problem, but have not had
success.  Any ideas why this is occurring?

Thanks
Jim