KDE 4.1 Desktop, folder view, panel and widget tips and tricks thread.

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 13:08:30 UTC 2008

Once I rented a small Cessna C152 from a company at the airport.

I have many many hours in many types of aircraft!

I had a problem with the C152 at this particular company.

The instructors at the company recommended I get an additional checkout to learn how to "run" this C152.  I refused! Insanity!

They finally woke up when the mechanic was flying the aircraft and lost the engine!

I am NOT going to the KDE site and reading anything!

I haven't so far and I will not!

A desktop should be a intuitive measure and KDE has been up until now!