Calendar choice: looking for advice

Matt Nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Fri Sep 12 15:39:25 UTC 2008

https://www.nuevasync.com

point it at your google calendar account (and contacts if you want), and
then point your PDA (or iphone) at it, like an exchange server. Add
something on your PDA, instantly sync'd over the air to google, and the
other way around too.

use something like Gcal daemon/calgoo/etc to sync desktop programs, and your
good to go. basically google ends up being your web-frontend/data store, and
everything syncs with it.

"works for me"