OpenGL screensavers do not work under root but

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 17:19:55 UTC 2008

another possibility:

 for a few months ntpdate or ? has been failing under F9 AND XP Prof

I suspected the "battery" that persists the time/date but the ZULU time is OK!

but

my time/dat should NOT control the email data time/date

My question about screen saver were answered!

Does that resolve your concern?

I am a rather superb EE, OOP and psychologist/theologian/philosopher.

You help a lot of people on this list!

All need to remember that people want to USE Fedora and not become yum experts!

I am thankful many are system experts! I want to see Linux excel and beat MS!

Remember the Munich 14,000 computer switch to Linux

Qt4 is enough for now!