fedora-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 100

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Fri Sep 12 19:16:59 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 17:37 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
>
>> As I'm on individual mails,
>> have just added on gmail.com "subject fedora-list Digest" goed to trash.
>> This should be the last one I get.
>
> That will also trash messages that have been appropriately edited but
> retain the digest Subject line. I agree these are also bad, but there
> are degrees of badness.
>
> poc

Well, if they are not going to change the subject, then a lot of
people are going to ignore then anyway. I have no idea what the OP
was asking - I opened the original mail because it was a slow day,
but when I saw the digest TOC, I just deleted it. Most days, I
probably would have deleted it without even opening it.

Mikkel