fedora-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 100

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Sep 13 01:43:16 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

>> I'm curious...just how often does this problem present itself such that
>> it generates as much backlash as it does?
>>

> If you mean the problem of people quoting digests, there are some repeat
> offenders out there who just don't seem to get the idea, and it *is*
> annoying, but probably not as much as the egregious top-posters or those
> who can't be bothered to trim a 100-line message when they add their
> 2-line comment.

Yeah, I was only thinking of folks quoting digests.  I see it from time
to time, but not often.  You probably have a much better memory than I
do since I can't remember any repeat offenders...or maybe it just
doesn't bother me all that much, if at all.  :-)  I also don't give much
thought to top posters, html users, or non trimmers.  It takes me less
time to ignore them....but that's just my personal choice.  So, never mind.

--
What I want is all of the power and none of the responsibility.