Acer Aspire One?

Steven I Usdansky usdanskys at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 14 11:03:42 UTC 2008

I haven't tried F9, but I am running Rawhide on my Aspire One. I've got the 120GB HDD version quad-booting WinXP, Rawhide, Ubuntu (Intrepid Ibex alpha), and Linpus. Wireless works with the 2.6.27 kernels. The blinking lights associated with the wireless card don't. SD cards work, but xD do not (looks like a proprietary kernel module or two there). I don't have any of the other cards to try. Booting from USB works. I did try booting the Rawhide install with the Linpus kernel. Lots of errorsl in particular NetworkManager seemed to violently object. No wireless; but this needs further investigation.