oowriter and resequencing headers

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 10:45:51 UTC 2008

Hi folks.

I've got a document written in oowriter with lots and lots of section
headings.

These are structured logically:

Header1 being chapter headers
Header2 being section headers
Header3 being sub-section headers
Header4 being item headers.

I then added an index at the top of document which all loks hunky dory.

However, when I add more Header4 paragraphs in the middle of others the
section numbering goes awry. Sometimes it works, sometimes it starts back
a 'A', sometimes started at 'B' or 'C' presumably basing this an another 'A'
somewhere above.

Is there any way within oowriter to resequence headers for either part of all
of a document?
--
Gary Stainburn