[FWW] method for minimum install

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 15 15:04:42 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 09:46 -0500, Kevin Martin wrote:
> If the Linux community wants to step off the soap boxes, stop being
> elitist and "holier than thou", and really help get people to a
> platform that is "safer for the Internet" (at least for now) than
> Windows and typically more stable (again, at least for now) then
> starting with making the install easier and more intuitive for novices
> would be a good place to start

Maybe some Linux users have that goal, but others simply want a better
system for themselves, and let other users make their own choices.  But,
for what it's worth, Fedora isn't really going to be the best choice for
unskilled computer users, for a plethora of reasons.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.