Arranging icons on desktop

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 15 20:32:00 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 10:09 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 03:47 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 22:26 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > > Please stop hijacking threads. When you have a new topic, do *not*
> > > introduce it by replying to an existing message, even if you change the
> > > Subject line. This completely screws up message threading. This is the
> > > second time you've done it in the space of a few hours.

> > > poc
> > >
> > People keep saing this but I don't understand it. This "highjacking" did
> > not mess up my message threading, Why would the mess up happen?
>
> If it's not messing it up, you're using a broken mail client which
> doesn't understand standard threading (see Tim's reply). I see you use
> Yahoo. Enough said.
>
> poc

No in evolution the terminology is different. I personally have not use
for threads which contain mail with different subject lines. But to each
his own.

Actually now that I think about it, I am not sure that evolution
supports threads of the type Tim describes.
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road? A: He was giving it last rites.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net