firefox 3 visited link color not showing

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 16 05:14:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 16:16 -0700, rfjones wrote:
> fedora 8 firefox 3.01
> I set the visited link color to red; all links still display black on
> white
> any ideas?

Probably bad authoring on the website that you've tried it with, but you
haven't given any examples.  Link colouring works as it should do with
Firefox 3.0.1 on Fedora 9, here.

e.g. Load up http://www.google.com/ and click on the about link, let it
load up the about page, then go *back* to their home page.  The "about"
link will be in a different colour than the unvisited links on that page
(presuming that there are some links on that page that you haven't
visited at some time in the recent past).

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.