FireFox 3 EULA

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Tue Sep 16 08:45:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> Here's the problem... Steve hasn't actually seen how the EULA
> situation for FF3 is handled in Fedora 9.

Correct, which is why my original question was basically: does this issue
affect Fedora, and if not, how has Fedora got around it?  I wasn't
suggesting that what Fedora is currently doing is right or wrong, I was
really just interested in what Fedora was actually doing.

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to upgrade any of my workstations at
the moment - hopefully in a few weeks and then I can see exactly how this
is handled.

  - Steve