help

Dan Steele dan.steele.d at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:16:29 UTC 2008

Hello

          When I got it to recognize the sound card a lot of update came
through and now when I try to test the sound card it comes back with this
message.

audiotestsrc wave=sine freq=512 ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
gconfaudiosink profile=music: Could not open audio device for playback.You
don't have permission to open the device.

        Could you please explain I am not a programmer and do not
understand??

                                                                Dan