firestarter closed unexpected (GLib-GObject-CRITICAL)

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Wed Sep 17 20:47:06 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 17 September 2008 21:56, yordy wrote:
> firestarter start and is't closing...
>
> [root at tux ~]# firestarter
> Firewall started
>
> (firestarter:6915): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_remove_weak_pointer:
> assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed Segmentation fault
> [root at tux ~]#
>
> there is any other frontend for iptables like firestarter?
>
> Greetings

Guarddog. I don't see it on the Fedora 9 repo's, but may be on livna, or
freshrpms. Otherwise the address is as below.

http://www.simonzone.com

I havn't tried it on Fedora 9, as I use Smoothwall Express2.0 on a dedicated
old machine as my firewall, but Guarddog has always worked fine on earlier
Fedora, and other distros.

Nigel.