USB keyboard and mouse stopped working in X ?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 04:53:24 UTC 2008

> If you want proper undo support, it should be a filesystem level
> feature. Something like btrfs in the (near?) future.

Interesting but tricky. The problem with filesystem-level rollbacks is
that they tend to roll back everything, including completely unrelated
stuff you happened to change after installing some package you want to
undo. I'm not sure how we can get a handle on this but I'll read up on
btrfs all the same.

poc