apache+websphere plugin

jose nuno neto jose.neto at liber4e.com
Thu Sep 18 15:54:06 UTC 2008

Hellos

I'm trying to setup apache with websphere plugin but finding problems that
can't figure, neither debug, and IBM support is unavailable.

I'd like to know if anyone in the list has apache with the websphere running.
and if so what exact apache version and compile settings they're using.

The errors happen at apache start, processes are started but die right way,
and there's no trace in log files. without the plugin everything runs fine

For info, I used rpm and compiled apache 2.2.3 and 2.2.9 and neither could
start.

Thanks
Jose Nuno Neto

believed to be clean.